About the NATC: Dear fellow horseman,
The NATC was formed during the summer of 2000. Born from the realization that we as two-year-old consignors had done little to promote our product and raise awareness of the many success stories coming from two-year-old sales. We are aware that there are many whose activities within the industry have not yet brought them into contact with the NATC or its objectives. This letter is intended as a simple introduction, with an overview of who and what we are, along with some idea of our upcoming agenda.
NATC Mission Statement
- To generate feedback from our buying clientele through a questionnaire addressing the issues pertinent to the image and operation of our sales in an honest and direct manner.
- To act on the consensus resulting from this survey to alleviate any fears it identifies and to enhance the sale process through co-operation with sale companies to bring this about.
- To initiate and fund an advertising campaign designed to burnish the image of two-year-old sales and highlight the numerous success stories of our sales graduates.
- To co-operate with sale companies in formulating a practical and effective procedure for testing two-year-olds after workouts which protects both buyers and sellers.
- To counter poorly researched or inaccurate statements in the trade press which unfairly damage our livelihoods and to act on those which raise genuine areas of concern.
- To protect the interests of our members where ever they operate or do business and to broaden our base of buyers by instilling confidence at every level.